We love pets at Stonebrook at Northside Crossing
Pets are welcome in Stonebrook when they meet the conditions that follow.
Are pets permitted in the apartments?
- Pets are permitted only after they are approved by the Leasing Office, the proper paperwork completed, and all fees are paid.
- Dogs and cats are permitted in our units.
- Exotic and farm animals are not permitted.
- Check with the leasing agents for any other animals.
Are there any breed restrictions?
- Yes. Pure bred and any dog containing a mix of the following: Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, American Pit Bull Terrier, French Mastiff, Staffordshire Terrier (American or Bull), Bull Terrier, and Bullmastiff.
What age must the cat or dog be?
- Dogs must be over one year of age.
Must the cat or dog be spayed or neutered?
- Yes. Proof from vet is required. We accept cats older than one year; males must be neutered.
What is the maximum number of dogs or cats permitted?
- Two per apartment or townhome.
- For more than two pets, please see a Leasing Agent.
Is there a pet deposit or monthly fee?
- Yes to both. There is a non-refundable pet deposit per pet as well as a monthly fee per pet. Monthly Pet Fee is added to rent of $25 per pet or $50 for a large pet or two pets.
- A pet deposit is required and is based on size and number of pets.